Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Start of Something New



This could be the start
Of something new
It feels so right
To be here with you
And now looking in your eyes
I feel in my heart
The start of something new




This is the start of something new in my life since this is the first time for me to have a blog. And I'm glad that I have finally able to gather my courage to start, since I'm always in doubt whether I could manage to have an interesting blog or not. But I've realized that if I wouldn't begin now, then when will I? I wouldn't know if I could be able to manage this and to keep this alive if in the first place, I wouldn't start. Right?


Besides, I've always felt the challenge of keeping and doing something (such as blogging, journal-writing) as long as I could, and as long as I breathe despite the fact that my schedule in school is always loaded.

Anyway, I would like to apologize in advance for those who will read my entries for the following reasons:


1.) Wrong grammars and wrong spellings


  • I'm not a writer, coz I believe that I'm more of a reader. But I still do want to try writing. So please bear with my flaws. If you can't take it, then you're free to leave.


2.) You may find it boring.

  • Sorry, my life isn't that colorful compared to soap operas you probably watch on T.V. Besides, I'm writing for myself and not for you. If you can't take what I'm saying, then leave!


3.) Use of Filipino words

  • Paumanhin sa mga hindi nakakaintindi ng tagalog. Wala po tayong magagawa dyan. Pilipino ako at magsasalita ako ng tagalog kung kailan ko man naisin. Sa mga hindi nakakaintinde, mabuti pang lumayas-layas na kayo hanggang hindi pa tuluyang duguin ang mga utak niyo.


4.) Late entries

  • I think I will have some problem with this. I won't be able to post daily since I don't have yet a DSL at home. And yes, I'm still using the prepaid cards…you know, the dial-up connection using ISP Bonanza, Blast, Frequency, I-republic, etc. (though now, I always used the Frequency since ISP seems to be rare nowadays, I guess nalugi na sila, the same with the other internet prepaid cards). And FYI, they're not yet all extinct as long as I still patronize their products. (LOL.)And again, if you can't take whatever I'm saying here since you can't fathom on why you're wasting you're time reading the blog of a poor person like me, then LEAVE!!!


That's all. Thank you. (Bow)



No comments: